Area: Sales & Marketing
Can- America Immigration is a fully licensed Immigration Consultancy based in Canada. We are authorized by CICC to represent clients in their Canadian immigration matters.
Education: Bachelor’s (Mandatory)
- Moderating and maintaining all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Linked-in.
- Deep knowledge of web design principles
- Develops new approaches, acquires and analyzes data and consults with internal and external sources.
- Editing and uploading reels and videos with proper captions in all the social media platforms.
- Manage extensive marketing using testimonial videos and informative videos contents
- Help to promote uniformity across multiple platforms.
- Effective use of pages for search engine optimization. Monitor and analyze and report on social media platforms using tools (Google Analytics and Facebook insights).
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and edit and update the website on a regular basis
- Handling SEO and SEM best practices (Keyword, Image optimization, Serving tools)
- Managing and creating content for all social media channels and managing social media data and metrics reporting system
- Staying up-to-date on social media and new trends in immigration and incorporating these into social media.
- Maintaining and creating a good image of the firm on various platforms, followed by lead generations through all sort of campaigns.
- Prepare online newsletters and organize their distribution through multiple channels.
- Three years of proven experience in digital marketing (Others need not apply)
- Knowledge about updating and managing social media pages with relevant content is mandatory
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Working knowledge of SEO and Serving tools (DART, Atlas).
- Proficiency in English is mandatory ( Knowledge in Malayalam is an advantage)
Salary: Negotiable as per the industry experience.
Benefits: (If Full time )
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- incentives and performance based bonus
How to apply
Please fill the below form with the cover letter section to include –
- When are you available to join once an offer is made
- Are you proficient with computers (Emails, MS Office)? If yes, please explain.
- Do you have experience in marketing? If yes, how many years?