Area: Sales & Marketing
Can- America Immigration is a fully licensed Immigration Consultancy based in Canada. We are authorized by CICC to represent clients in their Canadian immigration matters. We are looking for highly determined candidates with a proven track record in Immigration sales.
Education: A two year Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in business, immigration or paralegal studies
- Provide detailed consultation regarding immigration to Canada.
- Attending inquiries, Identifying the client’s needs, and suggesting the best available Immigration option for them
- Verification of fund requirements and other supporting documents.
- Monitoring and crosschecking of all documents before application processing
- Provide an honest and neutral evaluation of a candidate’s profile.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Updating the follow-up details of the clients in the CRM and maintaining the up-to-date track record of the candidates.
- Responding to client doubts and advising customers on their immigration and visa needs
- Knowledge about CIC and IRCC policies and procedures on international students and permanent residence.
- Participate in seminars and recruitment events.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred (Candidates without a Bachelor’s Degree who have exceptional sales skills and three years proven track record in sales Immigration consultancies would be considered)
- Three years experience working with an immigration firm (Mandatory)
- Must be proficient with computers (Emails, MS Office)
- Proficiency in English (Mandatory)
- Proficiency in other languages (Hindi, Arabic, Tamil) would be an asset
- Canada Visa documentation experience.
Salary: Based on experience in the industry
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- incentives and performance based bonus
How to apply
Please fill the below form with the cover letter section to include –
- When are you available to join once an offer is made
- Are you proficient with computers (Emails, MS Office)? If yes, please explain.
- Do you have experience in marketing? If yes, how many years?