Area: Sales and Marketing
Can- America Immigration is a fully licensed Immigration Consultancy based in Canada. We are authorized by (CICC) to represent clients in their Canadian immigration matters.
Education: Bachelor’s (Mandatory)
- Answer initial telephone enquiries and respond to email enquiries.
- Execute prompt inquiries and follow-ups with leads through phone and emails.
- Create a professional and positive impression on behalf of the company, building confidence in our abilities and willingness to help.
- Be up-to-date about the changes in immigration laws.
- Convert the prospective leads to clients
- Provide consultation with students for study programs in the US, UK and Canada and enroll them in the program.
- Maintain a proper database of the students counseled and with their status updated in the CRM
- Assist students with university and course selection, determine their interests, aptitude, and abilities and help them guide on the visa process for Canada,UK and USA.
- Provides responsive services to support students and individual student planning regarding academic matters.
- Ability to complete tasks within a time frame with effective time management.
- Guide students throughout their journey to discovering their dream university and program.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree who have exceptional student counseling skills and 1-3 years proven track record with MNCs/ Immigration consultancies would be considered)
- Must be proficient with computers (Emails, MS Office and CRMs)
- Should ber proficiency in Malayalam.
- Proficiency in English,Tamil and Hindi would be an added advantage.
- Should have good communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to meet the monthly targets
Salary: ₹15,000 – ₹20,000.00/ per month
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- incentives and performance based bonus
- Are you proficient with computers (Emails, MS Office, and CRMs)? If yes, please explain.
- How many years of student counseling experience do you have ?
How to apply
Please fill the below form with the cover letter section to include –
- When are you available to join once an offer is made
- Are you proficient with computers (Emails, MS Office)? If yes, please explain.
- Do you have experience in marketing? If yes, how many years?