On November 13th 2019, Canada Government has invited 3600 Candidates for Permanent Residence under Express Entry and for that the minimum required CRS score is 472.
However, The Express Entry has three Economic Immigration options-
1. Federal Skilled Worker Class,
2. Federal Skilled Trades Class, and
3.Canadian Experience Class
And the candidates are eligible for the above classes based on CRS points which include their Age, Education, Work experience and Proficiency in English or French.
.According to this date the no. of invitations for ITAS under the Express Entry System is 7,500 and for that job offer is not required under Express Entry ITA .
Provincial nominee streams under Express Entry
In provincial nominee stream under Express Entry the candidates are receiving additional 600 CRS points which are surely to get the invitation for applying PR.
Many Places in Canada invites Provincial Nominee Program aligned by Express Entry .The places include:
1. Saskatchewan- In Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)’s invites 303 candidates under Express Entry for provincial nominee program for PR. On October 31st 2019 which was followed by 627 invitations issued by SINP TO Express entry.
2. Alberta-In Alberta Express Entry invites 401 Candidates under Express Entry within two selection round. In first round CRS score less than 300 invited 372 candidates under Express Entry on October 24th 2019. Again in October 30th 2019 second round invites 39 candidates with CRS score less than 350.
3. Nova Scotia- Nova Scotia Express Entry invites 430 registered nurses or registere d Psychiatric nurses with work experience and the candidates can apply with no minimum CRS score.
4.British Columbia -Invites weekly for provincial nomination for PR under Express Entry BC.