The Canada Business Immigration Category of visas was designed to attract experienced business people to Canada. Successful candidates are those who can invest in Canada, start businesses in Canada and generate revenues and employment for Canadians.
The Canadian Self-Employed Persons Program is
aimed at those who have relevant experience in cultural activities, athletics
or farm management. Applicants must also have the intention and ability to
establish a business that will, at a minimum, create employment for themselves.
Applicants must also make a significant contribution to cultural activities or athletics or purchase and manage a farm in Canada.
Eligibility: Employment, funds, and points
There are several eligibility criteria for this visa, applicants must:
· Demonstrate at least 2 years experience of self-employment in cultural activities or in athletics, and participation at a world-class level in cultural activities or athletics, or farm management experience
· Possess sufficient funds to support their family upon their arrival
· Possess the intention and ability to establish a business that will generate self-employment
· Make a significant contribution to the cultural or athletic life of Canada or purchase and manage a farm in Canada
· Earn sufficient points in the selection factors to meet the pass mark. The selection factors include points awarded for:
Ø proficiency in Canadian official languages (English and French)
Ø work experience
Ø adaptability factors (such as ability to retrain)
Eligibility: Language skills
Applicants must have reasonable proficiency in English, or French, or both languages. To prove this applicants must provide test results from:
· The Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP), OR;
· The International English Language Testing System (IELTS), OR;
· The Test d’évaluation de français (TEF)
To know more about Eligibility to apply under this category, about the financial requirement, to do an evaluation of your case and for a consultation , please contact us +1 647 673 7979 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org