The Canada Business Immigration Category of visas was designed to attract experienced business people to Canada. Successful candidates are those who can invest in Canada, start businesses in Canada and generate revenues and employment for Canadians.
Canada's Start-Up Visa Program is aimed at successful business people and entrepreneurs who intend to set up a business – either as a full owner or part owner – in Canada. Up to five people can apply for this visa together, but each applicant must hold at least 10% of the business's internal voting rights, and the applicants' combined share of the business must exceed 50%.
The applicant's business plan must meet several conditions to be eligible for this visa:
· The business plan must be supported by one of several eligible venture capital funds, investment groups, or business incubator programs. Applicants must provide a letter of support from one of these organisations with their visa application. For more information on submitting your business plan please contact us.
· Between 1 and 5 individuals can apply together for this visa, as owners of the same business. In order to be eligible applicants must:
o Each own at least 10% of the business's internal voting rights
o Jointly own (along with the designated organisation) at least 51% of the business's voting rights
Applicants must have reasonable proficiency in English, or French, or both languages. To prove this applicants must provide test results from:
· The Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP), OR;
· The International English Language Testing System (IELTS), OR;
· The Test d’évaluation de français (TEF)
To know more about Eligibility to apply under this category, about the financial requirement , to do an evaluation of your case and for a consultation , please contact us +1 647 673 7979 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org