Canada has welcomed over 90,000 immigrants through the Canada Express Entry since its launch in January 2015. Canada Express Entry is a fast-track system for immigration for highly skilled workers and students. The skills and abilities of a candidate are assessed based on a point-based system where the Canadian government assesses the applicants. The Express Entry System targets and gives permanent residency status to applicants who have the ability to contribute to the growth and economy of Canada.
The application for Canada Express Entry, will be processed based on six selection factors under CRS to determine the eligibility of the applicant:
· Education: A maximum of 25 points can be awarded to the Express Entry System applicant if he/she possesses a master’s or a Ph.D. and has at least 17 years of full-time work experience or equivalent education.
· Language: A maximum of 24 points are awarded to the Express Entry applicant if he/she is proficient in both the official languages of Canada, which are English and French.
ü IELTS is an English test taken for international study, migration, and work. You have to clear the General Training Module for IELTS. The basic eligibility criterion in Canada for the IELTS is a minimum of 6 in all 4 bands (Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking).
ü Additional points are awarded to applicants who are proficient in the French language regardless of their proficiency in English.
· Experience: A maximum of 15 points can be awarded to a Canada Express Entry applicant if he/she has 12 months of full-time experience or an equivalent part-time experience under the NOC classified skill types.
· Age: A maximum of 12 points are awarded to Canada Express Entry applicant based on their age under the point system.
· Arranged Employment: A Canada Express Entry candidate can be awarded a maximum of 10 points if he/she has a full-time job offer from a Canadian employer verified by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC).
· Adaptability: An Express Entry System candidate can be awarded 10 additional points for spouse’s education, previous work experience in Canada and if he/she has any family member/ relatives living in Canada.
· Applicants for the Express Entry System must obtain a minimum of 67 points out 100 points. According to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), if your score is higher or equivalent to 67 you can immigrate to Canada as a skilled worker. If your score is lower than 67, you do not qualify to migrate to Canada as a skilled worker but you can opt for any other visa program.
The applicant needs to meet the requirements of one of the following programs in order to apply for the Express Entry program:
· The Federal Skilled Worker Program
· The Federal Skilled Trades Program
· The Canadian Experience Class
As Per the NOC the following are the Skilled Trades currently eligible for the Canada Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP):
· Industrial, electrical and construction trades,
· Maintenance and equipment operation trades,
ü Supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production,
ü Processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators,
ü Chefs and cooks, and butchers and bakers.
· Have an offer of employment from employers in Canada for at least one year
Or have a Certificate of Qualification from a provincial or territorial body.
· Work experience in a skilled trade for at least 24 months of full-time work
or an equal amount of part-time work within the five years before applying
ü Meet or exceed the required language levels needed for the job.
· Education is not a requirement for FSTP however, if would help the
applicant to earn points for education in the CRS under Express Entry
ü funds to support him and any dependents after his/her arrival in Canada.
· In addition to these requirements, the applicant and his/her dependents must
undergo medical examination and obtain security clearance.
To know more about Eligibility to apply under this category, about the financial requirement , to do an evaluation of your case and for a consultation , please contact us +1 647 673 7979 or email to email@example.com