If you choose to immigrate to Canada as a provincial nominee you must:
BC PNP has four immigration streams:
A. Skilled Immigration
The skilled immigration stream has five categories:
1. The Skilled Worker Category is for individuals who:
· Have received an eligible job offer in a skilled occupation.
· Have several years of experience in their skilled occupation.
2. The Health Care Professional Category is for individuals who:
· Have experience as physicians, nurses, psychiatric nurses or allied health professionals.
· Have an eligible job offer for the position of a physician, nurse, psychiatric nurse, allied health professional or for one of 11 qualifying health occupations.
3. The International Graduate Category is for individuals who:
· Have graduated from an eligible Canadian university or college in the last three years.
· Have a job offer from an employer in British Columbia.
4. The International Post-Graduate Category is for graduates who:
· Have a Masters or Doctorate degree from an eligible educational institution in British Columbia in the natural, applied, or health sciences programs of study.
· No job offer is required to apply under this category.
5. The Entry Level and Semi-Skilled Worker Category is for workers who:
Are working in certain entry-level or semi-skilled positions in
· Food processing
· Long-haul trucking
· Are living and working in entry-level or semi-skilled positions in the Northeast Development Region of British Columbia.
B. Express Entry
· In order to apply for the Express Entry stream, the applicant must to eligible to enter the Federal Express Entry pool. Where they need to meet needs to meet the requirements of one of these programs: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Federal Skilled Trades Program, or the Canadian Experience Class.
C. Entrepreneur Immigration
· The Entrepreneur Immigration stream is for individuals who intend to settle and invest in British Columbia. This stream has two categories:
· The Entrepreneur Category is for senior managers or business owners who:
1) Intend to invest funds into a proposed business in British Columbia.
2) The Strategic Projects Category is for foreign controlled companies who want to set up an operation in British Columbia. This category allows these companies to nominate up to five managerial, professional or technical staff members.
D. Tech Pilot
· Due to the high demand for talent in the technology sector, the province of BC launched the Immigration Tech Pilot as part of the British Columbia PNP, intending to attract more workers and graduates to the province. Applicants require a full-time, intermediate job offer from an eligible employer in BC.
To know more about Eligibility to apply under this category, about the financial requirement , to do an evaluation of your case and for a consultation , please contact us +1 647 673 7979 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org