The Saskatchewan PNP is Saskatchewan’s Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) which enables applicants who are interested in Saskatchewan Immigration and have the skills and experience required by the province, to receive a Saskatchewan Provincial Nomination Certificate that expedites the Canadian Immigration and Permanent Residency process.
The Saskatchewan PNP has three streams:
1) International Skilled Worker
This category is for skilled workers who plan to live and work in Saskatchewan. The applicants are measured on a points-based system.
The International Skilled Worker stream has three categories:
a) The Employment Offer category is for skilled workers who:
· Have a job offer from a Saskatchewan employer.
b) The Occupations In-Demand category is for highly skilled workers who:
· Have experience in an in-demand occupation in Saskatchewan
· Do not yet have a job offer in the province.
c) The Express Entry Category is for individuals who:
· Have skilled work experience in an in-demand occupation in Saskatchewan.
· Are in the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Express Entry Pool.
2) Experience Stream
This stream is for foreign workers that are currently living in Saskatchewan. The Saskatchewan Experience stream has five categories:
a) The Existing Work Permit category is for individuals who:
· Have been working in Saskatchewan for at least six months under a valid work permit.
· The Health Professionals category is for individuals who:
· Have worked as a physician, nurse or in another health professional in Saskatchewan for at least six months.
b) The Hospitality Sector Project category is for individuals who:
· Are currently working in Saskatchewan as food and beverage servers, food counter attendants, kitchen helpers, or housekeeping and cleaning staff for at least six months.
· The employer must receive approval from the Province of Saskatchewan before the applicant begins work in Canada.
c) The Long Haul Truck Driver Project category is for individuals who:
· Are currently working for an approved trucking firm in Saskatchewan.
· Have been working in Saskatchewan for their current employer for a minimum of six months before applying.
d) The Students category is for students who:
· Have graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution in Canada.
· Have worked in Saskatchewan for at least twenty-four months before applying, or for six months if the educational institution is in Saskatchewan.
3) Entrepreneur and Farm Stream:
The Entrepreneur and Farm Stream is divided into two categories:
1. The Entrepreneur Category is for individuals who:
· Want to invest management talent and capital in Saskatchewan
· Want to establish, acquire or become a partner in a business in the province.
· Take on an active management role in the business.
2. The Farm Owners and Operators Category is for experienced farmers who:
· Have the funds to invest a farming operation
· Have the funds to settle in the province of Saskatchewan
· Genuinely intend to settle in the province
To know more about Eligibility to apply under this category, about the financial requirement , to do an evaluation of your case and for a consultation , please contact us +1 647 673 7979 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org